Depart : 7:45am
Return: 4pm or later
Join Cat Ba Green Trail for a best day tour on Lan Ha & Ha Long Bay. Relax and take in the scenery from our cruise; having fresh lunch on boat; swimming at deserted beach; kayaking in Ha Long bay and climbing up to the view point to take photo at monkey island.
|7:45||Our tour guide and shuttle bus will pick you up at our office (198 Mot Thang Tu street, Cat Ba town) or from your hotel in Cat Ba island, Enjoy mountainous view on the way to Beo pier|
|8:00 to 11:00||Get on boat and cruising to Lan Ha Bay, visit floating fishing villages where you can see the daily life of fisherman all year around. Keep cruising and pass the border to go into Ha Long bay. You will have chance to see a lot of limestone with different shape and size such as Pen islet, Sailing islet, Frog islet…. Boat pauses at Cam lagoon for swimming.|
|11:30||Savor a delicious set menu lunch on boat|
|13:00 to 15:00||Keep cruising to Hang Ca, boat stops to visit fish farm and and then start kayaking through Dark cave, Bat cave and Bright cave. Discover the less-accessed area to get the most exotic scenery to yourself. After kayaking, our boat brings you to one of deserted beach to swim, snorkel or lie down on the boat deck for drinking, relaxing…|
|16:00 or later||Visiting Monkey island, climb to viewpoint to take some pictures before return Cat Ba town|
|TOUR PRICE IN USD|
|Group tour||32.00 usd/ person|
|Private tour||depend on number of people|
– For private tour, we will pick up at hotel in Cat Ba town. For group tour we will start at our office: #194, Mot Thang Tu street, Cat Ba town.
– For trekking tour, here are some tips may help you something: take enough water for short or long trip, good hiking shoes, mosquito protection and good camera and some needed things
– For boat tour, here are some tips may help you something: take dry bag, sunscreen, sunglasses, swimwear, water shoes, good waterproof camera and some needed things
– 100% refund if the tour is cancelled by us
– The itinerary can be flexible due to weather or tide level