Departure from Ha Noi: 8am
Return Cat Ba town: 3 PM on the second day
If you prefer to join us on the same day starting from Ha Noi. This tour can meet your demand with most time on Lan Ha – Ha Long bay for kayaking, swimming, hiking in Monkey island.
|Day 1: 8 AM – 12 PM||Our bus pick up you from your hotel in Ha Noi Old Town and travel with Express way to our office at Cat Ba town.|
|13:00||Our tour guide and private car will take you to Beo pier|
|13:15 to 17:00||Get on boat then cruising to the most beautifull area in Lan Ha bay, visit floating fishing village then stop for lunch in the middle of the bay. Go kayking aound hundred of hidden limestone and swimming at deserted beaches.|
|17:30 to 22:00||Check in your room on FLOATING HOME STAY, BOAT OR BUNGALOW.
Dinner will be served with seafood and some local dishes.
You will have chance to go kayaking to see planton at night before go to bed
|Day 2 – 07:00||See the dawn and breath the fresh air on the bay; Have breakfast and and prepare to explore more the beauty of the bay|
|08:00 to 11:00||Keep cruising to different part of Lan Ha bay then pass the border to go into Ha Long bay. You will have chance to see a lot of limestone with different shape and size such as Pen islet, Sailing islet, Frog islet…. Boat pauses at Cam lagoon for swimming.|
|11:30||Savor a delicious set menu lunch on boat|
|13:00 to 15:00||Keep cruising to Hang Ca, stop to visit fish farm and then start kayaking through Dark cave, Bat cave and Bright cave. You have chance to visit the less-accessed area to get the most exotic scenery to yourself in calm lagoon. After 1 hours and half kayaking our boat will bring you to Monkey island for swimming at the beach or climbe to view point to take some picture before returning to Cat Ba town|
Note: The itinerary could be customized to meet your need
|TOUR PRICE PER GUEST||ACCOMMODATION|
|125.00 USD||Stay on floating home stay in Lan Ha bay|
|145.00 USD||Stay on boat in Lan Ha bay|
– Flips-flops, hiking shoes, sun cream, towel, swimming suit, snack
– For trekking tour, here are some tips may help you something: take enough water for short or long trip, good hiking shoes, mosquito protection and good camera and some needed things
– For boat tour, here are some tips may help you something: take dry bag, sunscreen, sunglasses, swimwear, water shoes, good waterproof camera and some needed things
– 100% refund if the tour is cancelled by us
– The itinerary can be flexible due to weather or tide level